“Working with Capgemini has helped us future-proof our business [and] introduce more convenience to our customers.”
—Chuah Kee Heng, Managing Director, SP Services
New technologies empower energy and utility leaders
Energy and utility companies face a level of disruption not seen in decades. New, cash-rich competitors are disrupting the market. Renewables prices continue to ratchet downward. New energy-storage technologies are rapidly becoming industrialized. Meanwhile, technology – and opportunity – are moving to the edge. Just consider:
- Edge computing is placing capture and analysis of data wherever it’s generated – by customers on mobile devices, by IoT sensors in electric vehicles, by machine-to-machine connections in smart buildings.
- Capgemini is purpose-built to guide energy and utility companies as they master these market shifts and tech-triggered trends. Our 16,000 energy experts work with you to create a vision and chart a path to digital transformation. We equip you to start projects today that ladder up to long-term strategic goals.
Capgemini knows from experience how to help you:
- Become a customer-centric digital business
- Leverage IoT, machine learning, and edge computing
- Identify, develop, and implement new business models
- Control costs and demonstrate value to customers and regulators
Real-world solutions for real-world results
At Capgemini, digital transformation isn’t just a concept. Our energy and utility clients in North America, Latin America, the UK, Europe, and Asia Pacific are taking bold steps to succeed in a customer-driven, technology-enabled landscape:
- A U.K. power-station developer is leveraging cloud computing and digital services to grow into a global nuclear-energy leader.
- A major water supplier has formed an industry-leading IT alliance to become an efficient digital business and innovate better customer service.
- A building technologies frontrunner has implemented an innovative IoT platform to drive next-generation energy management.
- A North America city government is automating utility operations to become more efficient and customer-centric.
Discover how Capgemini can help you create and realize a better future for your energy and utility business.
Capgemini’s annual thought leadership research report, World Energy Markets Observatory (WEMO) will be launching soon.
Pre-register for your copy today.