A strategic, focused, business-oriented leader and Capgemini Level 3 Certified Chief Architect, with an impressive record in architecting and building cutting edge systems that leverage new age technologies to enable clients transform their business, reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Extensive experience in
- Reviewing enterprise wide business and IT architecture.
- Recommending strategies that can be undertaken immediately to address key business issues by leveraging some low hanging fruits.
- Defining long-term road map with a target architecture, to help an enterprise transform their business processes and IT architecture, to provide best-in class services to their customers and improving operational efficiencies.
- Delivering complex projects aimed at realizing the proposed roadmap for customers through a cost-effective right-shore model
- Track RoI / cost benefits for customers to evaluate the transformation initiatives undertaken.
Professional skills include:
- Technical Expertise: Active, avid technologist both inside and outside the workplace. In depth, hands-on, experience with latest technology. Areas of expertise include Cloud, Microservices, IoT, eCommerce, SOA, Digital Manufacturing, etc.
- Enterprise Architecture: Defined business and technology road maps; designed & implemented enterprise applications that help meet business objectives for global clients across multiple domains.
- Leadership: Managed large global programs for multi-national clients across geographies, led global development teams, coached junior architects and team leads leading to high-performance teams.
- Business Relations Management: Built credibility and established rapport with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Problem Solving: Provided both tactical and strategic solutions for various customer requirements. Excellent at implementing innovative solutions while considering inherent risk and impact while constantly evaluating costs implications for clients.