Strategic, focused, business-oriented leader and Capgemini Level 3 Certified Chief Architect.
Impressive record in architecting and building cutting edge systems that leverage new age technologies to enable clients transform their business, reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Extensive experience in
- Reviewing enterprise wide business and IT architecture.
- Recommending strategies that can be undertaken immediately to address key business issues by leveraging some low hanging fruits.
- Defining long-term road map with a target architecture, to help an enterprise transform their business processes and IT architecture, to provide best-in class services to their customers and improving operational efficiencies.
- Delivering complex projects aimed at realizing the proposed roadmap for customers through a cost effective right-shore model
- Track RoI / cost benefits for customers to evaluate the transformation initiatives undertaken.
Professional career highlights include:
- Technical Expertise: In depth, hands-on, experience with latest technology solutions and trends. Active, avid technologist both inside and outside the workplace. Areas of expertise include Java, Web, eCommerce, SOA, microservices, cloud, IoT, Digital Manufacturing, etc.
- Leadership: Managed large global programs, Extensive onsite coordination experience and managing offshore teams, including a global development team setup. Skilled at mentoring and sourcing a team of top talent that delivers results.
- Enterprise Architect: Defined road maps and designed enterprise applications architecture landscape for various customers. Authored various proposals for clients across multiple domains.
- Business Relations Management: Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization
- Problem Solver: Provided both tactical and strategic solutions for various customer requirements. Excellent at implementing innovative solutions while considering inherent risk and impact.
- Cost-Focused: Constantly evaluating various tools and technologies that can help reduce the development and maintenance costs for clients.