“A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
“The Applied Innovation Exchange (AIE) is Capgemini’s global platform that leverages a framework for action, a network of exchange locations, and a high-performance engagement experience together with a broad community of designers, technologists, sector experts, business and technology partners, academics, research organizations and startups. The AIE is designed to enable enterprises to discover relevant innovations and to contextualize and experiment with them within their specific industry. Capgemini’s innovation space in Mumbai supports the above innovation mission, and is partnering with Agnii & Startup India to launch an innovation challenge.
We wish to collaborate with startups and innovators to find breakthrough innovations for the following challenges:
Startups / SMEs / Entrepreneurs with highly innovative technologies, business models that solve for any of the below mentioned challenges given in the problem statements are invited to apply.
The product/service should at least be in any of the following stages:
Note: Omitting innovators and startups with Market Ready Products
Non- Fiscal incentives
- Opportunity to co-locate within Capgemini innovation space for 6 months, to co-create and refine the solution (support would include infrastructure, technology guidance and mentoring, licenses and hardware to build the solution)
- Opportunity to showcase solution to Capgemini client network (dependent on context and relevance)
- Intra company evangelization by showcasing solution to global innovation network and internal audience (leadership team, architects community, SME’s)
- Marketing/publicity support by Capgemini of the solution
- Showcase solutions in internal and external events (dependent on context and relevance)