Engineering/MCA Batch 2017 or 2018 Off – Campus Recruitment Drive
At Capgemini, we work with the world’s leading brands to enhance and transform the way they do business, by applying a human touch to technology. Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades, as our diverse, inclusive and people-focused work culture enables equal opportunities for everyone.
In India, Capgemini is over 100,000 in employee strength and still growing. We create opportunities for our workforce to work on new-age technologies, along with the opportunity to travel internationally and work with the world’s leading brands. Our 50-year growth story is built upon workforce of the future and we enable our talent to ace their careers, by focusing on continuous learning and up-skilling.
Eligibility criteria to apply:
Referred candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Should have graduated in 2017 / 2018
- Should have 50% and above in 10th, 12th, Graduation and MCA (if applicable)
- Qualification – BE / B. Tech (open for all branches) or MCA
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed
- Selected candidates will have to sign a 2-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
Interview Locations: Amritsar, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Vishakhapatnam
Only shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter with venue details to undergo selection process with unique ID and details of mandatory documents required.
Aptitude (Analytical and Quantitative), followed by Written Communication Test
Step 2: (Upon selection in Step 1)
Programming Concepts (Data Structures and Algorithm)
Step 3: (Upon selection in Step 2)
Technical Interview followed by HR Interview