Engineering/MCA Batch 2019 Off-Campus Recruitment Drive
At Capgemini, we work with the world’s leading brands to enhance and transform the way they do business, by applying a human touch to technology. Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades, as our diverse, inclusive and people-focused work culture enables equal opportunities for everyone.
In India, Capgemini is over 100,000 in employee strength and still growing. We create opportunities for our workforce to work on new-age technologies, along with the opportunity to travel internationally and work with the world’s leading brands. Our 50-year growth story is built upon workforce of the future and we enable our talent to ace their careers, by focusing on continuous learning and up-skilling.
Registration for off-campus drive closed
Desired Candidate Profile:
Referred candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria::
- Should have graduated in 2019
- Should have 60% and above in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 6 semesters)
- Only 1 year gap in education is allowed, after HSC but not during Graduation and MCA
- No gap is allowed after Diploma
- Qualification – MCA, BE / BTech (open for only Circuit Branches -Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication and Electronics & Instrumentation)
- Must possess excellent English written / spoken communication skills
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts, if required.
Interview Locations: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Greater Noida, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram
Be a part of the organization who have been living the future for more than 50 years: