At Capgemini, we work with the world’s leading brands to enhance and transform the way they do business, by applying a human touch to technology. Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades, as our diverse, inclusive and people-focused work culture enables equal opportunities for everyone.
In India, Capgemini is over 130,000+ in employee strength and still growing. We create opportunities for our workforce to work on new-age technologies, along with the opportunity to travel internationally and work with the world’s leading brands. Our 50-year growth story is built upon workforce of the future and we enable our talent to ace their careers, by focusing on continuous learning and up-skilling.
Assessments will be conducted starting from February 11, 2021
Eligibility Criteria to apply for 2020 pass outs:
Candidates passing out in 2020 MUST meet ALL of the following criteria: –
- Should have graduated in 2020
- Should have 60% and above in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters) / MCA / MTech
- Only 1 year gap in education is allowed after HSC
- No gap is allowed after Diploma
- Qualification – MCA, BE / BTech / MTech but must be from mentioned specialization only – Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, and Instrumentation
- Must possess excellent English written / spoken communication skills
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the assessment / selection process
- Selection process will be done in virtual mode
Candidates will be responsible for arranging required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online.
We would also like to reiterate that Technical, Communication and Game Based Aptitude test are elimination rounds while Behavioral Profiling module is for understanding the innate profile of the candidate and is not a filtration step.
Post registration in the tool you need to apply for the job profile to participate in the event.
By agreeing to participate in the campus recruitment drive you are agreeing to accept the prescribed process of this recruitment and shortlisting or selection is at sole discretion of Capgemini. This participation and registration does not guarantee a call/offer letter, and the same will be based on the positions available across different cities in India among others.
Be a part of the organization who have been living the future for more than 50 years:
Capgemini neither charges any fee, nor requires any money deposits from jobseekers at any stage of recruitment nor collect any fees from educational institutions for participation in a recruitment event.