About the Program
Le Meneur is a platform by the Capgemini E.L.I.T.E. program to identify and recognize B-school talent from the best Indian schools who show exemplary leadership potential and business acumen.
We invite students going to join the Class of 2021 across nine select B-schools to apply to our inaugural run of Le Meneur and get the opportunity to attend an all-expenses paid workshop in Mumbai and get a coveted PPI for summer placements in the E.L.I.T.E. program.
Phase 1: CV round: All registered candidates upload their latest CVs and answer few questions [ May 13, 2019 – May 19, 2019]
Phase 2: Video Pitch Round: Candidates are supposed to upload a video of themselves presenting their view point on a given topic [May 22, 2019– May 26, 2019]
Candidates shortlisted for Round 2 have been informed via email. Please check your inbox/spam folder.
Phase 3: Workshop: A day long workshop will be held in Mumbai where selected candidates will be invited to join us for evaluative and non evaluative sessions [ June 7, 2019]
Click here to read about Capgemini E.L.I.T.E. 2017 and 2018 batch journey
In case of any queries, mail us at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is open only to students who are going to join the two-year full time PGDM/MBA from FMS-D, IIM-A, IIM-B, IIM-C, IIM-L, IIM-I, IIM-K, SP Jain-Mumbai, XLRI-J (BM and HR) in 2019 – 2021 batch
- Candidates need to upload the call letter received from the above-mentioned colleges for verification purpose. Non compliance will lead to disqualification
- Entries received post deadline will not be accepted
- Only one entry per participant will be accepted. In case of multiple entries with same email-ID, the response with the earliest time-stamp will be accepted
- Participant accepts without reservation, all Terms and Conditions of the rules, and any changes that may be made in the Rules, by Capgemini, from time to time
- Participants who make it to next round will be informed via email