La Niaque is a commonly used French term that figuratively translates to “fire in the belly” or “fighting spirit”. At Capgemini, we routinely derive inspiration from this term and strive to fight for what we believe in. Ignite the fire of curiosity in yourself, take the La Niaque Event and let your grey matter take over the rest of your senses.
The event will cover some of the many things that you would encounter during the E.L.I.T.E. General Management Journey.
Please visit the following link for registering and for taking the event:
Rules and Regulations:
Date: September 14, 2021 | Launch Time: 12 PM
- MCQ quiz with 20 questions testing participants on their understanding of ELITE General Management Program, Capgemini & Technology.
- 15 minutes to attempt the quiz.
- 24 hours window from the initiation of event.
- Only one attempt per participant is allowed. Participants will be scored based on maximum number of correct answers and time taken to complete the quiz, no negative marking.
- Top 10 participantsin Round 1 from each campus will be eligible for Round 2.
- Shortlisted participants will be given a problem statement and will be required to submit their solution in a predefined one-slider format.
- Along with the submission, participants also need to submit a video summary(not exceeding 90 seconds) of their solution.
- Round two will have a strict deadline of 24 hoursfrom the time problem statement is launched.
- Separate communication will be sent out to the top 10 participants eligible for Round 2.
- Top 10 participantsin Round 1 from each campus will receive digital certificates and will be shortlisted for Round 2.
- Top 3 participantsin Round 2 from each campus will get resume shortlists for Capgemini E.L.I.T.E. Summer Internship Program.
- There are also cash awards to be won by the campus winners worth more than INR 2 Lacs in total.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition is open only to first-year full-time PGDM/MBA students of FMS Delhi, IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore (PGP only), IIM Calcutta, IIM Indore, IIM Kozhikode, IIM Lucknow, SPJIMR Mumbai, and XLRI Jamshedpur (BM & HR).
- Participants need to register on Think Exam Platform with their official college e-mail ID only.
- Multiple registrations will lead to disqualification.
- Responses received after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Participant accepts without reservation, all Terms and Conditions of the rules, and any changes that may be made in the Rules, by Capgemini, from time to time.