The Fast Track To Consulting Program is designed for talented graduates and those currently working who are looking for a role where they can combine technology, finance and creative design to help clients solve complex business and technology challenges. Apply and become a part of the diverse consulting team of experienced and knowledgeable consultants.
Program starts in September and will have candidates from Canada, India, Poland, United Kingdom and USA and will give young professionals a unique opportunity to discover the international world of business, finance and transformations.
Fast Track to Consulting Program – why should I join?
- You will be a part of a global program with other young professionals from all over the world,
- By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge, and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want,
- You will travel the world (after pandemic) as the client projects could take you anywhere (up to 30% of your working time),
- You will help guide our Clients towards large-scale transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation,
- You will have faster career path towards consulting.
Fast Track to Consulting – what will I be doing during a 12-months of the program?
During the Fast Track to Consulting Global Program you will actively contribute and participate in business interactions with various Clients of global, leading companies which operate in different markets. You will be assigned to various projects across the all FPIA products portfolio, given opportunity to experience different aspects of consulting work. Bespoke, structured and comprehensive onboarding program, individual induction as well as deployment plans will prepare you for your new exciting journey.
- Working on projects that are in a development patch, engaging with your client to understand how the new technology will impact the people using it, what measures need to be taken to ensure the business is prepared for this change;
- Building knowledge and understanding of our business principles and operational processes (e.g., DGEM, ESOAR‘, DGEM Tech Platforms and Capgemini’s Industrialization & Automation approach etc.);
- Identifying simple ideas that add value to day-to-day operations or tasks and makes improvements to process within own area of remit;
- Preparing and participating in workshops and meetings, both internal and external e.g. preparing materials, presentations, tools and other deliverables;
- Looking for and gathering key data, conducting a structured analysis. Drawing insights and making relevant recommendations with coaching;
- Seeking to deliver a consistently high quality of customer service by working with clients to identify potential weaknesses in their businesses, before providing suggestions for solutions.
How to apply?
- To be a part of the Capgemini hiring process, please get in touch with your college placement team.