Ultimately, it is the career progression that counts. At the end of 12 months, candidates who meet expectations will be hired into one of our Financial Services’ business units or functions, where they will continue their fast-track journey as a change agent for that business or function. Candidates will receive the support needed for accelerated growth in responsibility and career progression with a goal of reaching senior management levels within a 10-year period, with clear progression expectations and milestones along the way.
The end destination for all E.L.I.T.E. Management Traineess is to be running businesses or key functions within a decade. To get to that point, there are a variety of medium-term possible career tracks upon program graduation:
- Pre-Sales/ Sales: Large Bid Management, Account Executive, Business Development/ Sales Executive
- Marketing: Marketing Manager (Account or Product-Level), Alliances Manager, Market Intelligence (Domain Analyst and/ or Senior Research Lead)
- Consulting/ Practice/ Innovation: Domain Solutions Lead, Business and Solution Architects, Business SMEs, Strategy/ Management Consultant
- Delivery: Engagement Directors, Delivery Executives, Delivery Leads, Portfolio Leads
- Enabling Functions: Managers and Leads in Operations, Finance, L&D, HR