IAM Business Analyst
Role – IAM Business Analyst
Location- NYC. NY
Type – Full time
Opening for a Senior Identity and Access Management Professional preferably in the NY area but others will be considered. The successful candidate should have a strong track record of delivering identity governance and administration solutions from inception to deployment in the Production environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Planning duties will include:
• The methodology and technology used to plan through implement Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems
• Application to IAM integration as well as User Migration in a phased methodology
• Document the security for all phases of the project as well as identify and document the deliverables
• Development and documentation of IGA/IAM
• Educate the project participants in their roles and responsibilities for IAM
IGA/IAM Duties will include:
• Role identification and access assignment
• Identify and Document Segregation of Duties Scenarios and compose applicable access control rules
Business Analyst Duties will include:
• Discuss Business Applications with Business Owners with a focus on Access Control requirements
• Discuss Applications with Application Owners with a focus on Access Control requirements
• Discuss Applicable Regulations with Compliance to identify access control requirements
• Identify Access Control Requirements of the Business
Offshore coordination Duties will include:
• Work with the offshore team to complete the documentation.
• Manage the that the tasks with offshore are completed to the customer’s satisfaction
Customer Security Liaison will include:
• Advise customer about IGA/IAM aspects of the implementation and ongoing operation.
• Deliver and discuss deliverables with customer
• Solicit feedback and coordinate delivery of feedback to various teams
Basic Technical Requirements
• IGA Products (i.e. RSA Aveksa, SailPoint IdentityIQ)
• IAM Products (i.e. IBM Security IAM, Oracle IAM, and CA SiteMinder)
• Directory Services Products (i.e. Microsoft ActiveDirectory, Oracle Directory)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Worked in onshore/offshore model
• CISSP Certification
• Virtual Directory Products (i.e. RadiantOne VDS)
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law