Consumers know and want AI, but one that is informed by human intelligence
- AI is no longer alien to consumers
- Consumers want the reassurance of a human presence
- Consumers want transparency in AI by design
- Human-like AI qualities are a hit with consumers
- Consumers find the idea of a digital alter ego exciting
Organisations focus on costs and RoI rather than consumer pain points
- Nuances around customer preferences are lost on most organisations
- Organisations are focusing on implementation costs and RoI and not on consumer preference
- AI-enabled interactions bring significant benefits
- High-benefit consumers have greater confidence in AI-enabled interactions
Organisations should augment customer experience processes for an AI world
- Ensure that consumer concerns form the basis for AI initiatives
- Make AI-first a strategic priority
- Scale up AI-enabled interactions globally
- Keep the customer informed
- Align incentives to encourage greater use of AI-enabled interactions
What is the secret to winning customers’ hearts with Artificial Intelligence? Add Human Intelligence
How consumers engage with businesses is evolving dramatically, partly due to the evolution of...
From airports investing in mobile androids that help travellers with directions, to hotels...
Artificial Intelligence – read this latest review whether you are a proactive adopter or...
A pragmatic guide to help organizations in their AI investment decisions