Driving telecom transformation
Mergers, acquisitions, innovations and opportunities are driving telecommunications companies to transform and converge within new areas – products, geographies and companies. While some organisations are responding to new opportunities by creating new business lines or expanding geographically, others are taking action to better contend in a competitive environment.But reshaping a company’s operations is often risky, costly and time consuming. Telecoms need proven business processes that accelerate their transformation strategy and reduce risk in a cost-effective way.
Contact us to embark on your transformation journey today.
Jumpstart your transformation journey
- Industrialise with ALS: Facilitate target application outsourcing – adapted for telcos
- Transform with CTP: Asset-based framework, including accelerators and implementation tools, enabling telcos to replace applications only where required
- Rationalise in six-weeks with WARP: An accelerated approach to identifying application rationalisation opportunities customised for Telcos
- Large AD&M Outsourcing and Modernisation (focus on ALS)
- Greenfield / Brownfield transformation (focus on CTP)
Proven architecture, global platform
We offer you our intellectual property assets, such as our leading technologies and documented business processes, to accelerate your transformation journey across systems, processes, data models and people. We ensure that execution fits precisely with your methodologies and governance.
Our telecom-specific delivery centers in the US, Europe and India support all types of business and technology transformation. We have delivered:
- An end-to-end build-out system for a North American operator
- A phased CRM and order and service management solution for a European service provider
- A combined CRM and e-commerce solution for an Eastern European operator