Not just frameworks but active service management
Just deploying global frameworks, tools and processes does not result in automatic adherence to industry best practices. Capgemini’s Service Integration ensures not just a successful deployment but also that these are actively utilised and managed.
Engaging Capgemini to manage your IT services will improve:
- Cost effectiveness and financial performance: this includes reducing non-discretionary spending, getting more out of investment and achieving performance
- Business and IT alignment: your business strategy will drive your IT function which in turn ensures you accomplish your business goals
- Reduced risk through standardised operation
- Improved end-user experience: continuously identifying improvement opportunities and driving service and delivery metrics
Service Management: A reputation backed by experience
Today’s multi-source environment evolved to be complex and global in a bid to improve service delivery, cost effectiveness and capability. But to achieve those benefits, effectively managed services are essential.
Since the concept of service management first emerged, we have been at the forefront in its development, supporting London’s police force, the UK revenue and customs and a global automobile manufacturer. We were one of the first to provide the supplier eco-system model and have consistently evolved our services:
- UK government’s Revenues and Customs HMRC appointed us to run CHIEF: one of the world’s largest and most sophisticated electronic Customs systems, to drive economies of scale in service management
- We replaced legacy enterprise resource planning (ERP) support for a global soft drinks company with a pan-European IT system. We centralised support in a new Centre of Competence and created a governance structure to manage third-party suppliers