Flexible infrastructure management control
Our RIM solution includes:
- Clear and flexible contractswith utility-based pricing that aligns business demands with costs
- Integrated governance and service management, offering process maturity excellence and business-and-IT alignment
- A shift-left strategyfor greater proactive intervention
- A vendor-neutral philosophy
RIM offers a number of advantages over traditional infrastructure management solutions, including:
- Process improvements
- Faster, more flexible service
- Lower risk of IT failure
- A 30% reduction in operational costs with low up-front investment
Infrastructure Management Operations Centre: A comprehensive global solution
Drawing on the skills and expertise of our teams of professionals around the world, we provide comprehensive and integrated infrastructure management.
Our Infrastructure Management Operations Centre (IMOC™), operated globally across our Rightshore’s network, is at the heart of our RIM services. The Capgemini IMOC™ is a control room that displays the health and status of your infrastructure and networks. The Capgemini IMOC™ model guarantees:
- 24/7 operational monitoring
- First-line support in 35 languages to address problem escalation
- Second-line support, base-level technical support, automation and client liaison
Our Infrastructure Management Operations Centre experts can also analyse your more complex business issues with a view to re-engineering your services and adding value to your business.
Our Remote Infrastructure Management experience
We combine our leading technological expertise with deep industry knowledge to offer comprehensive IT management services.
More importantly, we have helped more than 1,000 businesses lower costs, streamline processes and improve their competitive advantage with RIM.