Capgemini services, accelerators and tools for SAP HR
We provide a comprehensive portfolio of services including:
- Business consulting services, including business case development and road-mapping for new SAP technologies, plus process optimisation.
- Implementation services including SuccessFactors, Fieldglass and contingent workers.
- User interface developments for on-premise SAP.
- Migration from legacy to cloud technologies, including side-by-side and hybrid solutions.
Our comprehensive accelerators and tools deliver better outcomes, faster. They include:
- Cloud Readiness Assessment tool, for determining your business’s willingness to change and readiness for cloud-based technologies, in the light of your current technology, people and processes.
- Best-practice templates and preparation documents for SuccessFactors and SAPUI5.
- Demonstration systems for day one playbacks, with Capgemini-built add-ons and extensions available for client use.
Capgemini has one of the world’s largest SuccessFactors capabilities, covering the product’s complete functional landscape. Our consultants can implement the whole SuccessFactors Talent Management suite including Employee Central, EC Payroll, Recruiting Management, Recruitment Marketing, Onboarding, Performance and Goals Management, Succession Planning, Compensation, Variable Pay and Analytics.
Our consultants’ vast knowledge and experience covers process transformation and adoption services, implementation and project management, as well as support services. We can therefore offer an end-to-end service, optimising your move to the cloud and bringing you peace of mind through our best-practice implementation approach.
We are leaders in implementing cloud-based SAP HR solutions. For example, we are pioneering the implementation of EC Payroll using the standard Dell Boomi and HCI cloud integration platforms, with a real-time interface to HMRC for tax reporting. Our EC Payroll project is the first in-flight implementation of this service in the UK, and we have worked very closely with SAP to ensure success.
We also offer help with on-premise SAP HR solutions. We have many years of experience in implementing ECC HR and Payroll and continue to support our many clients who are using these solutions. We provide systems support, upgrades and help in making the most of the solutions, for example with UI5 and Fiori implementations to improve processes and look-and-feel. We also help these clients to add digital and mobile applications to their on-premise systems.
The Hybrid option
Our teams’ SuccessFactors and on-premise capability enables clients to move to a hybrid approach. They can implement SuccessFactors Talent Management alongside an on-premise SAP solution or, if they already have on-premise SAP, move to SuccessFactors module by module.
Another option for those with an existing on-premise solution is a side-by-side system configuration. Here the SuccessFactors Employee Central integrated suite is deployed as the front end to the current solution. This gives a smooth implementation with minimal disruption.
Recently, Capgemini helped a leading engineering company transform its talent management by implementing SuccessFactors alongside an existing SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) capability. Capgemini created a pragmatic, cost-efficient implementation approach that addressed the need to replace legacy applications as quickly as possible, but also minimised disruption to the annual performance management cycle.