Create a personalised experience for every user
- All-channel experience: more and more end-users have multiple devices, and CSPs are under pressure to provide a personalised and highly engaging experience which supports this multi-device lifestyle
- New revenue opportunities: monetising multi-screen experiences is part of most operators long-term strategy
- Over-the-top (OTT) competition: protecting premium content and managing digital rights is increasingly difficult in the wake in increased OTT players and services, and the proliferation of retail CE devices
Deliver the ultimate content experience and monetis it
- Innovation: utilising high-tech technology to deliver content through any network to any screen, and engages end-users through a personalised experience
- Secure integration: benefitting from Capgemini’s proven business process redesign, legacy IS ecosystem diagnostics and IT project shaping, to ensure proper implementation and migration for large service platforms in complex IT environment.
- Proven system: supported by two market leaders, Voyage – TV Everywhere is used by major broadcasters, cable and telecom operators in Europe.
- Cost Efficiency: being based on Open Standard, it benefits from our global approach to optimise and secure costs on complex and long term projects.
The role of the integrator is critical
Capgemini has over 30 years’ experience in working with fixed-line, wireless, Internet service provider, cable, broadcast, publishing and entertainment organisations. Capgemini has demonstrated the ability to handle challenging TV Everywhere integration projects for customers. Our systems integration skills are critical, as the platform integrates with legacy information systems both at BSS and OSS levels and impacts an ecosystem of applications that contribute to the end-user experience. This is particularly critical in a context of service and subscriber migration.
Find out how Capgemini can help you securely deliver premium live and on-demand content to a multi-screen environment.