Tax avoidance and error costs 145 countries, representing over 98% of world GDP, more than US$3.1 trillion annually.
Economic conditions have made it more vital that individuals and businesses pay the tax they owe, and that welfare agencies minimise fraud and error.
Depending on your current situation we have a range of offers that we can tailor to your needs:
- Value discovery – Sets out the vision, roadmap and potential value to be delivered by the programme
- Target operating model – Defines the processes, technical & data architecture and organisation required to deliver reduced non-compliance
- Pilot – Applies new analytical software and modeling techniques to identify, understand and detect new types of fraud or tax evasion. Starts to build new capabilities whilst delivering initial benefits
- Assurance – Ensures that the business & IT architecture is robust, future proof and will deliver business objectives and that the program is properly set up and fit for purpose
- Trouve solution – Detailed design and implementation of the capabilities required to deliver benefits for each release
- Digital Transformation for Tax & Welfare
Our analytics-based end state solution, built on SAS technology, can match, link and analyse tax, welfare and external data sources. This massively increases agencies’ power to investigate tax evasion or welfare fraud, while reducing manual effort and prioritising those cases likely to bring the highest return on investment.
Capgemini is a leader in yield and anti-fraud protection in tax & welfare
Our solutions can help you shape, design and deliver new capabilities that protect tax yield and reduce welfare benefit fraud:
- We work with some of the leading tax & welfare administrations in the world
- We developed HMRC’s Connect strategic risking system which has delivered £1.4bn additional tax revenue to date
- Capgemini & HMRC together led the 2011 international tax benchmarking study analysing leading practice in ten countries
- We have signed a preferred global strategic partnership in tax and welfare yield protection and anti-fraud with SAS, the market leader in business analytics
- We can offer a range of commercial models to reduce the need for upfront capital investment