Case-as-a-Service: transforming case management
Large public and private organisations often support dozens of non-integrated manual and automated processes that could be categorised as case management. The ability to address this with a single solution is vital. You gain simplicity and economies of scale, as well as the advantage of coordinating activities through workflow integration.
Our Case-as-a-Service solution, based on EMC cloud technology, offers the flexibility you need to meet the changing demands of customers, clients, citizens, and other stakeholders.
- Faster delivery time and reduced total cost of ownership – this preconfigured solution requires no client software to install, is easily customised and offers flexible scalability. Solutions are available in a fully-managed environment with the intent to reduce costs and delivery time by up to 30%
- Improved productivity, efficiency and service levels – eliminates paper at the point of origin and helps you gain better control and visibility of information. Users can access information anytime, anywhere
- Reduced procurement and implementation risks – minimal capital investment required, pricing can be based on per case basis and the solution can be procured on a short-term basis.
Building the privileged customer experience
Customers often find themselves exasperated when companies don’t have a single view of their interactions and transactions. Disparate views of data means that emails often go unanswered, requests are not responded to, and the client is left disappointed with the service they receive. Customers today expect a privileged and personalised experience, yet many organisations struggle to provide this as the volume of interactions through different channels increases every day.
Restore the human connection
Capgemini’s Collaborative Customer Interactions Management is a case management solution designed to complement the latest customer relationship management (CRM) technology. It can act as a bridge for companies with antiquated CRM systems and build the privileged customer experience that customers expect.
Using a single intuitive interface, the solution allows a blended view of all content types from a diverse range of channels (such as text, email, completed forms, signed documents, audio and video), enabling real-time collaboration across the organisation. It makes customer service more efficient, flexible and centered on business value.
The solution is built on IBM® Case Manager and is listed in IBM’s Industry Solutions Catalogue.
Minimise the impact of safety-critical incidents
It’s no secret that operating in the Energy, Utilities and Chemicals markets is complex, challenging, and carries risk. Remote global operations can significantly add to this. When risk manifests into an incident, it often boils down to a missed piece of critical information that was miscommunicated or acted upon too late.
For greater efficiency and minimised risk, organisations need management tools that allows them to:
- Collaborate internally and externally
- Manage tasks within a standardised workflow that can adapt culturally
- Orchestrate a centralised approval process so that everyone is on the same page at the same time, thereby proactively reducing the risk that an incident will occur.
With the Capgemini Compliance Advisor organisations can more proactively manage their critical information and protect their business. If an incident does occurs, you can demonstrate when the organisation received information, when it was followed up and the related chain of communication from project start to finish.
The solution is built on IBM® Case Manager and is listed in IBM’s Industry Solutions Catalogue
Enterprise Content Management strategy assessment
Capgemini’s advisory and consulting services for enterprise content management help you assess readiness, build strategic solutions, and create a roadmap to enable a successful Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution implementation. it helps you do the following:
- Identify ECM and non-ECM organisational pain points
- Support key ECM initiatives and information needs through stakeholder interviews, infrastructure assessments and prioritisation workshops Infrastructure/Solution Assessment
- Evaluate your organisation’s infrastructure and existing technologies
- Uncover integration points, gaps in the existing infrastructure and additional investments for consideration
Business Case Development
We can help you to gain stronger adoption of an ECM plan across the business:
- Help build ECM champions and sponsorship for the initiative
- Evaluate potential revenues from doing business faster, added revenue streams and savings from operational efficiencies and reduce headcount
- Develop the business case and help seek funding for future phases.
Rapid ECM health check
Capgemini’s ECM Health Check lets you quickly assess the current content management adoption maturity of your organisation to help you uncover problem areas and set the path forward.
Knowledge management: helps you manage your intellectual knowledge to reduce information loss.
Text analytics: helps you filter your data to maximise the value of your content management systems.