The Five Key Rules
It is the quality of the user experience that ultimately tips the scales between keeping, losing, or successfully engaging a customer, employee, or partner. To keep end users happy, companies and organisations must deliver the right service at the right time, in a reliable and secured way.
We believe there are five key rules for creating successful mobile user engagement:
- Involve the real experts in design—the end users
- Do so by using specific design services, methodologies, and frameworks throughout the project
- Focus on the details—simplicity and small details truly matter
- Manage consistency with the other channels
- Link to the required information and systems—no digital interface, however well designed, will succeed if it’s not tightly integrated with back-office systems.
To follow these rules effectively within set timeframes and budgets, you need a systematic, but creative, approach to user experience (UX). This includes:
Structured Creativity for a “You Experience”
Whether you are exploring digital transformation for consumers or introducing internal digitisation to improve employee productivity, your mobile solutions must be integrated into your overall business strategy and not isolated from the rest of your organisation. Capgemini can help you find the right solution to create the right experience.
Design at the Heart
Good design is at the heart of any enterprise mobility strategy. It underpins the right policies, processes, and technologies to deliver a compelling “You Experience” for your end users.
Our comprehensive and modular design and experience services help you:
- Understand your end users’ wants and needs
- Define your users’ needs in a structured and holistic way
- See how UX fits with your business strategy, what issues it resolves, and just how much business value it will create
- Adapt your Brand Identity to include mobile as a channel
- Design the interfaces in close collaboration with your business and IT stakeholders
- Develop a robust “You Experience” approach with fast iteration and integration.
You can rely on us to deliver:
- End-to-end mobile strategy and services to optimise your end-user experience and maximise business value
- Effective use of agile methodology to implement innovative, UX-centred mobility projects
- Industrialised processes, including rapid prototyping and testing, to minimise costly risk
- End results which are innovative, but also functional and easy to use.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.