What is the state of automation in the finance function? Is the finance professional stepping up to provide insights that deliver business value? And is the function itself ready to take on a more central role in their organisation’s overall digital transformation?
We surveyed 500 senior finance executives in Europe and North America, across five industry sectors. Key findings include:
- Automation of the finance function is advancing.
- An elite group of automation “Masters” is leading the way.
- Bottom-line benefits are the priority today, but anticipated gains—if realised—could be transformative.
- A joined-up approach to automation is more likely to be effective.
- For the most advanced, legacy technologies are the main impediment.
- Finance’s digital role is enhanced in the most advanced organisations
Download the report to learn more, or navigate through the five sections below for a summary.