The consumer challenge facing your HR function
Alongside traditional pressures around justifying the value of HR, there is an increasing expectation on HR departments to interact with employees digitally as consumers across a variety of channels and at a time convenient to them.
Failing to meet these demands can place the employer on the back foot when it comes to attracting, growing and retaining the talent needed to fuel business strategy. Moreover, the speed of business, diversity of talent requirements and self-service approach of new Human Capital Management (HCM) products mean that line managers are expected to be the new frontier of HR, and require the right systems and processes to support that expectation.
An integrated HR platform for a talented, motivated and well-managed team
Your organisation could benefit from an integrated HRO services platform that aligns your business strategy across multiple HR towers, enabling you to build a talent pool that is happy, driven and intent on achieving your business goals.
Digital Employee Operations puts your individual employee at the heart of the solution, across your talent acquisition, HR administration, payroll and HR analytics functions to deliver strong and sustainable value to your business, including:
- Increased profits
- Enhanced employee satisfaction
- Increased productivity
- Optimised use of your human capital
- Minimised risk to your company’s reputation
A proven HR leader
Our long history and strong reputation in providing HR services has already made a significant and positive impact on many of our clients’ bottom lines and profitability. From a Swiss-based, world-leading agribusiness to an Australian flat product steel producer; from a North American utility company to a privately-held Brazilian conglomerate – our clients come from a range of industry segments, all with their own unique commercial and trading landscapes as well as a broad variety of challenges that require innovative and expert solutions.
We are proud of the value we continue to deliver to our clients and the results speak for themselves. Working with our clients we have:
- Achieved a 15% reduction in the cost of HR provisioning
- Achieved a 5% increase in productivity
- Improved the efficiency of admissions and terminations running at about 1000 per month
- Taken on and improved the benefits administration for more than 75,000 individuals
- Delivered significant cost reduction, improvement in efficiency and acceleration in processes
- Increased employee self-service levels
- Standardised HR services and processes across the globe
- Conducted payroll processing for thousands of employees.
To find out more about how our Digital Employee Operations can improve your HR function and employee satisfaction, contact: email@example.com