This entry route is for applicants who wish to provide a preference to align to the Intelligent Industry Academy once The Institute and Foundation Period are completed.
In addition to the entry specifics listed here, for this entry route we require applicants to have a passion for problem solving and who are looking for a role where they can use business process excellence and technology to help clients solve complex business challenges. On entry to the Intelligent Institute Academy, individuals will have day-to-day tasks that can vary from engagement with senior stakeholders, designing new processes and ways of working to delivering workshops.
We require individuals for this entry route to have:
- A passion from problem solving and optimising current ways of working
- Natural curiosity about how technology can solve business and world problems
- Familiarity with emerging and innovative technologies
- A strong desire to gain experience within two of the following roles
- Agile BA, Scrum master, Agile PMO, Business Process Design Consultant
When you enter the Intelligent Industry (II) Academy, a heavy emphasis is placed on your development and being able to learn a variety of skills in a multitude of environments. During the programme you will benefit from wider learning opportunities and can choose from a suite of accreditations including:
- Agile Scrum Master, Agile Product Owner
- Lean Yellow Belt
- BPM (Business Process Modelling)