The race to the cloud is on for cost savings, elastic capacity, and as a backbone for future innovation. But even with the best intentions, many organisations fall into expensive, time-consuming and risky missteps that keep them from attaining the full benefits of a cloud migration.
To keep your cloud project on track, see how you can avoid these five common mistakes that companies often make:
- Not fully understanding what you already have
- Failing to align and communicate with the whole business
- Inadequately monitoring the resources used and failing to contain costs
- Trying to do things the same way as before
- Failing to invest now to save later
Learn from the experience of hundreds of cloud migrations. See how your business can benefit from expert guidance in planning and executing your cloud projects with care.
To find out more, download our paper Art of the possible: Cloud with care.