NelsonHall analysed the performance of over 18 vendors offering advanced digital workplace services and evaluated them on both their ‘ability to deliver immediate benefit’ and their ‘ability to meet client future requirements’.
John Laherty, Senior Research Analyst at NelsonHall said, “Capgemini offers a comprehensive set of solutions to enable organisations to employ digital transformation to provide employees with next-generation collaboration solutions. We recognised Capgemini as a Leader for supporting new approaches to collaboration leveraging the latest solutions delivered with the best user experience, together with the highest levels of security.”
According to the NEAT evaluation report, Capgemini supports the digital workplace transformation journey from network infrastructure, legacy systems and integration, through to hybrid cloud implementations. Through its solutions, organisations can provide the latest tools that their employees want, while also benefiting from cost savings through Capgemini’s cloud-based solutions.
Capgemini was identified as a Leader for its capabilities and strengths in the following areas:
- Developed Digital Operations Platform for infrastructure services, to drive analytics, automation, self-heal and proactive capabilities in support of workplace services
- Utilising DigiOps to transform managed services across the workplace, with greater client centricity, and dedicated end-user practice with supporting SMEs and solution architects to drive proactive transformation across delivery
- Industry and digital transformation consulting skills
- Created a User eXperience Index (UXI) to combine capability measurements to improve the overall employee experience
- Investment in AI with ML cognitive chatbots in support of Connected Employee Experience
- Expanding Connected Employee Experience centers to enable working scenarios across Connected Workspace and Connected Office
- Connected Employee Experience Hub Platform delivering unified digital workplace experience for employees through the integration of Facilities, IT, and HR modules within mobile and web apps
- Use of gamification methodology to drive end-user adoption.
To read a custom version of the report, please submit the below form:
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.