This entry route is for applicants who wish to provide a preference to align to the Analytics & AI Academy once The Institute and Foundation Period are completed.
In addition to the entry specifics listed here, for this entry route we require applicants to have a passion for analytics and data science and those currently working who are looking for a role where they can use advanced data analytics, AI and automation technologies to drive growth and enable strategic, real-time business decision-making. On entry to the A&AI Academy individuals will have day-to-day tasks that can vary from developing analytics solutions to advising clients on the potentials and benefits of AI. Additionally, members of the programme will work on internal projects in the Data Science and Analytics space, which contribute to the growth of our business.
We require individuals for this entry route to have:
- A passion and natural talent for applying analytics and data science to solve business challenges
- Knowledge or strong interest in programming languages used for Data Science (i.e. Python, R, SQL) as well as visualisation tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau)
- Experience in analysing, drawing insight and identifying trends from various types of data sets
- A strong desire to gain experience within two of the following roles: Data Science Consultant, AI and Automation Consultant, Business Intelligence Consultant or Data Management Consultant
When you enter the Analytics & AI (A&AI) Academy, a heavy emphasis is placed on your development and being able to learn a variety of skills in a multitude of environments. During the programme you will benefit from wider learning opportunities and can choose from a suite of accreditations including:
- Data Science: EdX HarvardX Data Science Course, Online accreditation in using Python, R and more
- Data Visualisation: Accreditation in using PowerBI, Tableau, RShiny, QLik, Plotly, Looker
- Cloud Accreditations: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure
- Marketing Platforms (including Google Marketing Platform) and Process Automation (including UIPath)
- Agile @ Scale: (Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe)
- Access to licenses for Coursera and Datacamp and opportunity to complete further qualifications in the skills above