This report outlines the steps we are taking to become leading responsible company using our expertise for positive impact.
Click on the report image below to download now
As we accelerate into a new digital era, which brings both disruption and opportunity for organisations across the world, this steadfast commitment to responsible and sustainable business becomes even more vital. As a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, we are committed to ensuring that the social, environmental and economic benefits of the digital revolution are experienced by all. This report highlights a number of the key initiatives we have undertaken this year across our key impact areas: promoting digital inclusion, advancing environmental sustainability and nurturing diversity.
- Opened a new Coding Academy helping refugees develop digital skills for employment.
- Launched our award-winning ‘Think | Ask | Act’ inclusion campaign inspiring our people to move beyond awareness and take action.
- Achieved our target of reducing office energy consumption by 40% (since 2014) through investing in energy efficiency measures.
- Supported over 50 schools and over 5,600 pupils through our Education Outreach programmes.
- Recognised on the Times Top 50 employers for women list and Top 50 employers for Social Mobility Index.
- Purchased 93% of our office electricity from renewable sources.