Capgemini and Guidewire: A Winning Combination
In order to survive in a time of rapid change, insurance companies today are refocusing their efforts on core, digital and data operations to better support the demands and expectations of their clients.
The availability of flexible and scalable packaged solutions such as those delivered by Guidewire, make it easier for insurers to buy and customise the right system rather than build it.
Capgemini understands the pressures, interdependencies and drivers of a customer-focused insurance organisation. We are proud to partner with leading solutions providers like Guidewire to help deliver modern core systems for property and casualty insurers.
Since 2004, when Capgemini became Guidewire’s first technology services partner, the Capgemini Guidewire team has led and/or supported over 149 Guidewire projects across North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific. As Guidewire’s Premiere Partner, we are proud of our 1,400 +/- team of professionals who are trained and certified on Guidewire applications across Guidewire’s ClaimCentre, PolicyCentre, BillingCentre, DataHub/InfoCentre and Digital Portals!
We also provide AMS for Guidewire that displays our deep insurance domain experience, including our focus on property and casualty that is supported by world class methodologies, tools and accelerators built from our successful GW engagements. In addition to providing comprehensive Guidewire consulting and IT services, Capgemini offers Guidewire InsuranceSuite products as cloud-hosted, Platform as a Services (PaaS) solutions (Insurance Connect).
Guidewire Platform-as-a-Service Option Capgemini offers a Platform as a Service (PaaS) solution called Insurance Connect. Insurance Connect is hosted by Capgemini in a private or public cloud environment and pre-configured for specific market segments. It provides an all-in-one solution for your policy, billing and/or claims services, enabling you to:
- Migrate legacy manual systems to a best-in-class architecture with minimal risk, lower cost of entry and increased speed-to-market
- Utilise our library of key interface capabilities to support financials, document generation and management, statistics and reporting, user authentication, and rating
- Gain pre-configured, optimised out-of-the-box capabilities that are highly leverage-able
- Focus on your core business functions and leverage world-class IT processing capabilities
Capgemini offers Insurance Connect on a subscription basis that results in reduced capital expenditure due to a pay-as-you-go approach. We have delivered Insurance Connect globally across US, Europe and Australia.
Capgemini’s Guidewire-technology expertise spans the entire Guidewire product suite. Our experience, proprietary toolsets and comprehensive service offerings can help clients:
- Reduce the total cost of Guidewire application ownership by up to 40%
- Optimise functional alignment with business processes and operations
- Augment Guidewire analytics, business intelligence and reporting functionality
- Manage/support Guidewire IT operations
- Applications Testing
- Implementation and Support
- Insights & Data Services
- Insurance Connect Cloud Solution for P&C Insurers
- Data Migration & Data Management
- Upgrade Capability
- Application Maintenance Services
- Integration to portals that include Guidewire Portals, AgencyPort, Salesforce
- Integration into the Salesforce CRM platform
Whether you are implementing Guidewire’s core, data, or digital, we can work with you to improve your business processes. To learn more about our Guidewire ready solutions and accelerators read our Guidewire brochure:
The General: Insurance Connect Cloud Solution Leveraging ClaimCentre Functionality
The General, a nationally recognised brand in the United States, and its affiliated insurers have been providing auto insurance throughout the country for more than 50 years. The company wanted to replace its legacy claims processing system to support a more efficient claims handling process and improve customer service. Attracted by the capabilities of the Guidewire ClaimCentre system, The General contacted Capgemini and chose to implement a cloud-hosted Insurance Connect solution that provides ClaimCentre functionality as a subscription service.
Insurance Connect frees The General to focus on improving the business operations that directly impact customer experience.