Paving the path to the future for P&C insurance companies.
For insurers, the ability to forecast and predict the future is paramount for continued success. The rapid onset of the digital experience has been a nice tip off to insurers that they must implement seamless customer centric systems if they want to succeed. Now, an insurer’s strategy not only means innovating for digital, but also innovating for data and analytics and cloud solutions at the core. This means overhauling digital channels and modernising core business systems to become more future-ready in a disruptive environment.
New systems are only transformative if they are implemented correctly and optimised in line with business goals. To truly reap the full benefits of such system, insurers need an integration partner with core systems experience, deep insurance industry know-how and digital capabilities of tomorrow. For P&C carriers who invest in Duck Creek solutions to modernise their core systems, Capgemini is that partner.
Capgemini and Duck Creek: Future-proofing insurers together
As a Duck Creek Platinum Partner, Capgemini has served 35+ clients with Duck Creek implementations since 2007. Along with this, Capgemini has advanced, industry-recognised digital capabilities to provide a strategic roadmap to clients to embrace the future needs of a connected experience. Capgemini’s collective core policy transformation and commercial domain experience combined with recently acquired Duck Creek skills demonstrate our unparalleled capabilities in Duck Creek implementations. Our newly acquired skills also allow us to broaden our scope on existing Duck Creek implementation projects for some of our clients. For others, we now have greater options than ever before to deliver the best solution to meet specific needs.
Proven implementation services and complimenting accelerators
As a Duck Creek Platinum delivery partner, Capgemini is committed to investing in accelerators, tools and methodologies, such as, Software Manufacturing Insurance Products (SMIP), DevOps, Smart QA, and Reinsurance Management, that enable insurers to transform their business utilising Duck Creek solutions. We leverage our unique and proven accelerators to drive down the project timeline, maximise efficiency, and mitigate risks across all core and digital implementations. As Capgemini’s dedicated Duck Creek practice continues to expand, so does its library of accelerators.
Whether you are implementing Duck Creek’s integrated suite or need help with a facet of your policy, rating, billing, or claims, we can help improve your business processes. Learn more about our Duck Creek ready solutions and accelerators in our Duck Creek brochure.
Saxon Case Study
Client: Saxon MG
Project Scope/ LOB: Personal Auto and Billing
DCT Tools Used: Duck Creek Technologies Suites (Example Server, Example Express, Example Author, Example TransACT, Example Form, Example Billing, Example Useradmin)
- Saxon needed help redesigning the user experience of the consumer portal to increase traffic.
- Before redesigning the consumer portal, Saxon migrated to the latest Duck Creek software version to improve system stability and functionality.
- As part of the portal redesign, Saxon wanted to add credit card processing. We introduced Process One, from One, Inc., which gave them the ability to process credit card transactions securely through a simple interface.
- We also designed and developed a business intelligence system for Saxon, bringing together data from all three core systems. The new BI solution allows the CFO to analyse Saxon’s product lines and to implement product changes more rapidly.
Dovetail Case Study
Client: Dovetail American Farmers& Ranchers and XLS Insurance Group
Project Scope/LOB: Personal Home, Commercial Package (General Liability, Commercial Property, Inland Marine, Umbrella)
DCT Tools Used: Duck Creek Technologies Suites (Example Server, Example Express, Example Author, Example TransACT, Example Form, Example Useradmin)
- As a MGU and Business Process Outsourcer, Dovetail needed help managing unpredictable demand for experienced Duck Creek resources.
- They needed a scalable partner with deep experience to help them augment their existing work-force.
- Dovetail was also facing challenges with its current commissions processing approach that is highly manual and has resulted in audit issues. Dovetail wanted to automate the process and ensure auditability.
- Flexible, cost-effective resource model whereby developers can be added accordingly based on requirements and urgency.
- Productivity improvements via a proven onshore/offshore development model with a 24-hour cycle.