Following the announcement last year of our support of Google Apps™ solutions
for large-scale enterprises, this win is a positive acknowledgement of the success
of our collaboration.
When granting the award, Google commented on Capgemini’s deep commitment to bringing
Apps into the enterprise arena and the Software as a Service (SaaS) model. Capgemini
was the first global systems integrator or outsourcing company able to provide
project, deployment or support services for Apps. It has been the key differentiator
that has ensured an ongoing stream of client engagements to provide transformational
solutions or to help them map out the path of innovation for their company’s desktop
Present in Rome were Richard Payling and Andrew Gough who were members of the
original team that set up the partnership.
Capgemini in News:
- Andrew Gough speaks to IT Week on how Gmail has been updated with business in mind.
- Andrew Gough speaks to Computer Weekly on how Capgemini will help to boost Google as an alternative to Microsoft Office.
- Richard Payling speaks to IT Week on how the partnership between Google and Capgemini will help to boost Google’s
- Computing report on how Capgemini is the first major systems integrator to back Google
- Guardian focus on how Google will work with Capgemini to introduce its range of desktop
- The Daily Telegraph speaks to Andrew Gough on how Google Apps will become a true competitor to Microsoft