- Delivering new approaches for scalable back-office enterprise IT
- Pre-configured back-office in the cloud supports rapid innovation and growth
The partnership strengthens Capgemini’s BPaaS solution and further expands its technology alliance portfolio offering large enterprises access to more agile back office solutions in the cloud. Through Capgemini’s assembled-to-order solution, Unit4 applications will be combined with services, processes, and infrastructure that deliver more flexibility across HR, procurement and finance and accounting processes. Demand for Software as a Service (SaaS) and Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) is growing as enterprises want quicker speed-to-market and lower cost of ownership while enabling innovation and better customer engagement. Unit4 business applications provide business agility and enhanced user experience to respond to customer demand.
The partnership will leverage Unit4’s position as a leading global ERP player to strengthen Capgemini’s BPaaS offering – BPO as a Stack – including its Virtual Company solution. The enhanced solutions provide choice to companies looking to modernise their technology infrastructures to support growth and enable customers to:
- rapidly and easily address business challenges
- optimise and predict total cost of service (cost shifts from CAPEX to OPEX)
- reduce implementation and delivery risk (compared to standalone offerings)
- encourage top-line growth
- access future-proof and scalable solutions which are more reliable and insightful
- integrate acquisitions and enable disinvestments more easily
The offerings will be particularly targeted towards the education, not for profit, professional services, retail and finance sectors across key geographies including the Nordics, North America, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, UK, Ireland and Asia-Pacific.
Anwen Robinson, SVP and Manager of the Global Partner Ecosystem, Unit4 said: “Partnering with Capgemini will leverage our Business World ERP software and best in class financial systems to help enterprises implement processes more quickly, respond faster to business change and gain increased value for money. Our cloud solutions are built around people designed to increase productivity, through industry specific, feature-rich and easy to adopt business applications. This alliance is strategic to extending the business value we bring to customers, strengthening our growing global business and expanding our capabilities to provide world class services.”
– ENDS –