Run & Host
Optimally balance on-premise IT with the best of cloud. Together, the Run and Host components provide flexible cloud hosting and maintenance for your Oracle landscape. Using Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c, Capgemini assumes responsibility for managing and monitoring the entire software and hardware stack so that you don’t have to. This, combined with the use of virtualization and private-cloud technology, helps you to reduce TCO and transform Capital Expenditure (CapEx) into Operational Expenditure (OpEx).
Oracle Fusion Applications Co-Existence Roadmap
Determine how, when and where to start using Oracle Fusion Applications and understand which Oracle upgrades make most sense for your business. This assessment-and-roadmap offering helps you establish where you currently are in the Oracle Applications Lifecycle and provides you with the plan needed to get to your optimal future state – it’s about mapping what’s happening in the Oracle technology landscape to what’s happening in your business.
Pick & Choose Menu Card
Choose from a series of pre-developed business functions and IT upgrades that can be deployed to either augment the application landscape or replace existing tools. The Oracle-based management environment, through Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c, ensures optimal business continuity and minimum downtime during upgrades. Menu card items are built on leading practices and real business experience, providing you with rapid access to the latest, most-relevant innovations and helping you to resolve your industrialisation/standardisation versus customisation dilemma.
… underpinned by two guiding principles
Turn Capital Expenditure (CapEx) into Operating Expenditure (OpEx) and benefit from more predictable costs, without compromising on innovation and value.
Drive continuous business improvement through regular, collaborative workshops. Through these periodic workshops, we’ll discover and measure benefit potential; identify opportunities for simplification, rationalization and innovation; and shape, align and re-align your Oracle roadmap in order to maximise value creation.
A value-driven approach, with continuous rationalisation at the core.
Capgemini’s Lifecycle Services for Oracle Applications are part of our revolutionary Application Lifecycle Services approach. Covering the full application lifecycle, this approach has been designed to deliver productivity, flexibility and business impact. These services are built around the notion of value-driven, continuous rationalization.
A typical Application Lifecycle Services engagement is a multi-year managed service at a monthly subscription price for the entire solution, flexible in scope and number of users. Our services are designed to help you deliver Oracle business functionality to your organization by choosing from a menu card of detailed IT functionalities bundled in business services, all out-of-the-box and priced per item.
* “The Forrester Wave™: Oracle Services Providers, Q2 2011”, Forrester Research Inc.: May 20, 2011
Proven Oracle Expertise from a Trusted Partner
Capgemini is one of the world’s leading Oracle System Integrators and Implementation partners. Capgemini clients with Oracle application landscapes can count on a service provider that:
- Is a global Oracle Diamond Partner – Oracle’s highest partner status;
- Was named Global Applications Partner of the Year at Oracle Open World 2011;
- Has been recognised as an Oracle Fusion Applications Global Solution Integration Ramp-Up Partner;
- Has 10,000+ Oracle Applications and Technology resources worldwide;
- Has delivered on 4,000+ Oracle engagements for clients from across all industries, sectors and major geographies;
- Has been named a leader in an independent report on Global Oracle Services Providers by Forrester Research, Inc.;*
- Operates the Capgemini Oracle Fusion Experience (COFE), a dedicated lab for developing integration capabilities with external applications using Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies;
- Has developed a proprietary Test-Management approach, (TMap), which is fully integrated with Oracle Application Testing Suite 9.2, a key component of Oracle Enterprise Manager’s Suite of Application Quality Management products.