As the global leader of the Consumer Products Supply Chain domain, Phil focuses on helping Consumer Products companies transform their Supply Chains in the new digital age. The digital revolution is creating unprecedented challenges and opportunities for Consumer Products companies, making their supply chains no longer fit for purpose. With the ‘Death of the Supply Chain’ companies need to build Intelligent Supply Networks in order meet the new challenges.
Phil works with leading Consumer Goods companies, technology providers and thought leaders to innovate and bring new ideas and solutions to make Intelligent Supply Networks a reality.
Recent work include:
- Development of the next generation supply chain planning model Connected Autonomous Planning) leveraging the latest digital technology
- Implementation, for a leading Consumer Products company, of an CPG Industry first with an outsourced supply chain planning model, leveraging best practice processes, data management and automations
- Development of an integrated Digital Operations model for a leading CPG company to break process, organisation, technology and data silos and provide a seamless to the customer
- Design and implementation of a new global supply chain operating model for a leading CPG, moving from a Regional/Local to a Global/Local model
- Development and implementation of Intelligent Automation solutions to support the Global Procurement Organisation for a global CPG
Prior to joining Capgemini in March 2018, Phil was a Partner at EY where he led the Supply Chain practice for Belgium Netherlands, and prior to that in the UK. Phil has 25 years of Supply Chain experience in Consulting and Industry.
Phil has published a number of supply chain white papers such as ‘Death of the Supply Chain’ and occasional speaks at conferences, such as the Kinaxis conference where he spoke about Connected Autonomous Planning
Outside of work, in addition to family life, Phil mentors people working in charities to help them with their personal and career development.