The promise of developing innovative and lucrative therapeutics and diagnostics in shortened timeframes is accelerating the adoption of data-driven research and development.
However, many organisations are finding it difficult to evolve their established R&D processes and teams to exploit “Data and AI solutions at scale” to improve R&D effectiveness.
During this LIVE webinar, an expert panel of drug discovery leaders from the industry together with Capgemini specialists share their insights on building and leading a high-performance data-driven drug discovery organisation.
The panel will discuss a range of questions including:
- What are the key trends driving Pharma R&D towards digital transformation?
- What does a roadmap towards data-driven discovery look like, and how can you avoid or overcome the common pitfalls?
- How should you set up your organisation to ensure data science projects deliver value?
- How to structure and manage your discovery data to enable robust, data-driven models to be developed at speed and scale
- How to measure value and benefits
- What does a successful data-driven discovery project look like?
- How can you assess whether a project will deliver value before you commit?
- How to scale a promising pilot AI project out into a production environment
If you are a researcher, data scientist, technologist or other decision maker looking to deliver value to your drug discovery organisation then join us on the 23rd March for an insightful LIVE discussion and Q&A with our panelists from GSK, Frost & Sullivan and Capgemini – reserve your place now.
Product Director Scientific Tools at GSK
Principal, Healthcare & Life Sciences at Frost & Sullivan
Senior Life Sciences R&D Consultant at Capgemini
Strategy, Life Sciences at Capegmini