Business-as-usual within the insurance industry is coming to an end. With BigTech firms poised to shakeup the industry, insurers must strategically assess their business and adapt to changing market forces.
Join leaders from the Financial Services industry for an exclusive presentation followed by Q&A panel discussion on the UK insights from Capgemini and Efma’s recently launched World Insurance Report 2018 on Thursday 12th July in London. This report analyses a range of empowering strategies to help insurers measure the effectiveness of their customer experience, enhance their digital agility, and build resilient operating models.
Through interactive discussion, we will explore:
- How insurance companies are struggling to deliver an improved customer experience while BigTechs are entering the market.
- Why enhanced digital agility is critical to respond to customer expectations and evolving market dynamics.
- How to build future-ready operating models that cater to customer demands, whilst also improving operational efficiency.
Our Q&A panel discussions are always thought-provoking, full of practical insights, and are a great opportunity for our audience to grill the experts.
Meet our presenters:
Vincent Bastid – CEO, Efma
Kris le Sage de Fontenay – Head of Financial Services, Capgemini Consulting, UK
James Kruger – Head of Insurance, Capgemini UK
Mike Jackson – Director of Financial Services, John Lewis
- 4:00pm-4:30pm Registration & Refreshments
- 4:30pm-5:00pm Introduction and Insights
- 5:00pm-6:00pm Q & A Panel Discussion
- 6:00pm-7:00pm Networking Reception
- 7:00pm Event Close
To reserve a place on Thursday 12th July, please complete the event registration form below and submit.