We review applications on a first come, first served basis so we recommend that you submit your application ASAP. We will keep you updated at every stage of the process. Our assessment centres run between October and July, so we will be prioritising applications for our February and June intakes. If you are applying for September or November and you reach this stage, there could be a little wait until your assessment centre.
Please do bear with us, we receive a high volume of applications for some roles and do actually review each one via our screening team. Sometimes things don’t move as fast as either you or we would like but we appreciate your patience and engagement throughout.
What is Strengths-based recruitment?
This short film features Stephanie Bishop who heads up Graduate and Apprentice recruitment at Capgemini in the UK. Stephanie shares how Capgemini uses Strengths-based assessment to select their apprentices.
Our 4-stage recruitment process
Step 1: Apply online
- Submit this short application form so we can understand your location, start date and role preferences to help us pipeline you towards the relevant job roles on the programme.
- Advice: In the motivational questions, make sure you tell us what you want us to hear about you, especially any relevant knowledge/experience relating to the role or programme.
Step 2: Digital Interview
- Immerse yourself in this Capgemini experience by completing a series of scenarios in video, photo, infographics and case study format.
- Advice: Make sure you can articulate why exactly Capgemini and why the exact programme. Look to the bottom of this page for a link to have a practice go!
We understand that our process is a little different and the prospect of a digital interview could seem quite daunting especially if this is the first time completing one. We have therefore created a digital interview demo which includes a great video featuring Ben (our Apprentice Programme Manager), Ben shares what to expect in our Situational Strengths Assessment and our Digital Interview. You are then given the opportunity to answer 4 digital interview questions. Don’t worry we won’t be watching these so you can relax and hopefully enjoy the experience.
Step 3: Strengths Situational Test
- Experience a number of scenarios you’re likely to find yourself in at Capgemini. You’ll be asked to prioritise your action or response from a list of options.
- Advice: Don’t overthink the options. We’re looking for consistency in your mindset and approach. Look to the bottom of this page for a link to have a practice go!
Step 4: Assessment Centre
- You’ll visit one of our UK offices for a day of Strength-based activities such as a group exercise, individual micro-exercises and an interview.
- Advice: Show and tell us what you want to see and hear. We don’t hire replica individuals so we want you to be yourself. You’re not competing against anyone else, in fact you’ll need to work together to be successful on the day!
We hope that you find the information helpful and it helps prepare you for our assessment process. We understand that there is little opportunity to speak to someone until you reach assessment centre stage, so if you would like to speak with us please do get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will would happily arrange time to talk.