The Return@Capgemini Programme offers a paid placement of 6 months, with the possibility of a permanent role at the end of the programme, to talented professionals that have been on a career break for 2 or more years.
The Programme will provide:
- Meaningful experience
- Individual development programme
- Mentoring and coaching support
- Access to a community of others in the same situation.
The majority of our people work full time and on a fully mobile basis around the UK. However, finding the right people is our biggest priority, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, let us know if you feel you’re a great fit for the Return@Capgemini opportunity, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person to join us, we will find the right working approach for you.
How to Apply
We are currently closed for applications due to high volumes of applications received but please do register your interest if you would like to hear about future opportunities and be notified if we re-open for applications later on in the year.
We typically recruit in the following areas:
- Project or Programme Management
- Business Analysis
- Software Engineering
- Cyber Security.
We are still recruiting for roles to join our teams in Treforest and Derby, full details can be found via the links below:
1. SAP Technical Consultant – Treforest, near Cardiff (Flexible Working Opportunities) – Apply here.
2. Returner – SAP Business Warehouse Support Analyst, Derby – Apply here
3. Returner – SAP HR Support Consultant, Derby – Apply here
4. Returner – MS Dynamics Support Consultant, Treforest – Apply here
What our People say
We think we have a great environment for those returning to work after a break, and you can read more about the experiences of working at Capgemini on our Women at Capgemini pages but don’t just take our word for it! Hear from some of our employees that joined the Return@Capgemini Programme.