Our People Charter lays the foundation for a corporate culture and long-term working environment that invite you to call us home.
Working to Keep the Best Talent
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries, we’re proud of our cultural diversity. Our differences guide our innovation and inspiration which is why we see diversity and inclusion as both a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity.
That’s why as a bright and creative individual, you’re a valuable asset to whichever company you choose. At Capgemini, we’re proud to call you a team member and we aim to create an environment in which you will grow and thrive.
Diversity and Inclusion
Our People Charter sets out our commitments to:
- Respect differences: our support for your individuality is strongly reflected in our corporate responsibility and diversity initiatives
- Fair performance management: we evaluate your performance based on what you do and how you do it
- Career management: we support clear career progression and the flexibility for you to develop in a wide variety of roles through our Career & Competency Framework
- Learning and development: we provide you with the tools to succeed, including Capgemini University e-learning and on-campus training modules
- Rewards and recognition: we acknowledge achievements that boldly exemplify our shared values to deliver outstanding results
- Professional networks: we promote thought leadership and knowledge sharing across the team through professional communities and digital communication platforms
- Communication and employee engagement: we encourage sharing among colleagues and formal two-way dialogue between employees and management. Digital platforms such as global and regional intranets, and our internal social media platform, underpin most of our internal communications
- Health, safety and wellbeing: we provide a healthy and safe working environment and programs that encourage work-life balance
Hear what our teams have to say about life at Capgemini.