You will be a part of a fast growing part of Capgemini’s dynamic, market leading UK HCM practice, joining as a Senior Workday HR consultant responsible for leading solution design and configuration work streams within complex Workday solutions for our customers. You will have experience of working in large multi-stream projects comprising of challenging business process design and transformation issues around success factor implementations.
Main Purpose Of Role
Leading and working with clients at a senior level, and advising them on the best solution possible using Workday and other HR technologies. Process and solution design and gap analysis to standard Workday functionality during the business blueprint project phase, advising and influencing decisions of key business stakeholders.
Configuration lead in Workday including management of system testing, legacy data mapping and integration to other modules and legacy applications. Familiar with the specification of non-standard enhancements and report design.
Specific knowledge of more than one industry sector, and associated HCM industry solutions, relevant to Capgemini’s e.g. Public & Private sectors.
• Process & solution design and gap analysis to standard Workday functionality during the business blueprint project phase,
• Advising and influencing decisions of key business stakeholders.
• Configuration lead in Workday including management of system testing, legacy data mapping and integration to other modules and legacy applications.
• Familiar with the specification of non-standard enhancements and report design.
Skills and Experience
• Have been through either:
• at least 2 full lifecycles of Workday implementation experiences, where within these 2 of which were in a leading role
• at least 4 SuccessFactors or Workday implementations;
• Strong Consulting skills – demonstrable presentation and client facing skills. All candidates must be assertive and articulate with the ability to sustain, develop and grow existing customer relationships, and build new ones.
• Good Knowledge of end to end HR processes, including UK statutory requirements and the sort of issues that clients will need to address through the implementation of Workday.
• Knowledge of the Workday Roadmap and its competitors. Views on how the market will evolve, and a desire to help clients make decisions that define the strategic direction of the business.
• A strong “can-do” attitude and willingness to share knowledge with and learn from their peers.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.