Whilst you may have any of our UK offices as a base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home during the week at short notice.
Who you’ll be working with
The Enterprise BI team is part of the Insights and Data Global Practice and has seen strong growth and continued success across a variety of projects and sectors. We have skills in and customers who demand leading skills across a variety of BI and Data management technologies. We have a particular focus on Microsoft and Tableau and Qlikview.
We continue to grow and need to add to our talented team. If you are keen to join a team of highly skilled professionals who are passionate about increasing the value of the data and analytics in organisations you have come to the right place.
The focus of your role
Data Visualisation is about presenting large amounts of information in ways that are universally understandable or easy to interpret and spot patterns, trends and correlations. These representations include charts, graphs, infographics and other pictoral diagrams.
As a Visualisation BI Consultant, you will work with customer to make large and/or complex data more accessible, understandable and usable. You will work with our data transformation specialists to ensure data is transformed, improved and integrated depending on the business requirements, and deliver the data in a useful and appealing way to users.
What you’ll do
- Build and deliver visualisation focused solutions across on-premises and cloud platforms
- Build relationships with client stakeholders to establish a high-level of visualisation expertise
- Work with clients, local teams and offshore resources to deliver modern BI products
- Help develop best practice and build a competency team of visualization specialists
- Internally, you will help identify improved ways of working, contribute to the I&D practice and mentor juniors and be part of a knowledge management initiative.
With customers, you will:
- work with Business users to understand their requirements
- make large and/or complex data more accessible, understandable and usable
- work with our data transformation specialists to ensure data is transformed, improved and integrated depending on the business requirements
- deliver the data in a useful and appealing way to users
What you’ll bring
- Broad range of development skills across the visualisation technologies
- Visualisation and data exploration tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, r, Python etc.
- Familiarity with modern developer methods and techniques eg Agile, DevOps, continuous integration, automated testing
- Good business facing skills
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
Find out more and apply