As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation business of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. We’re located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, and our 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
At Capgemini Invent, we believe transformation begins with invention and ends with results. This inventive thinking helps clients unlock new opportunities and create what’s next for their organisations. Ideation and prototyping are key, but so too is helping our clients to scale and industrialise new solutions. The fourth industrial revolution is forcing businesses to rethink their strategy, business model and offerings to their culture – and everything in between. While emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and blockchain continue to evolve, many organisations are still in the dark as to how and where they might be integrated. Capgemini Invent help our clients address these challenges by designing and creating advanced, real-world digital solutions and the business models of the future, resulting in new value creation and driving their growth.
Capgemini is collaborating with SAP to help clients adjust to a new world where business models evolve almost daily, and where organisations need the agility to respond to change in real-time, drawing on insights derived from the latest data. In this world, companies must innovate to reduce cost, gain competitive advantage and delight customers – all without disrupting current operations. Fortunately, technology has moved on in a way that enables us to totally reimagine how to deliver business. Some great examples of this technology shift are:
- SAP S4/HANA, with its in-memory database and real-time processing capabilities. Now it’s easy to connect applications and systems, and new solutions can be deployed in weeks or months rather than years.
- SAP Leonardo, which enables digital transformation with and for machines, integrating new technologies into your business and scaling the resultant solutions seamlessly as your company grows.
- Fast Digital, a joint initiative by Capgemini and SAP to help client’s manage rapid digital transformation via a three-stage process: “explore and design”, “experiment and learn” and “prepare and rapid scale-up”.
But realising these possibilities requires a whole new mindset. We help our clients work out what that means for each of their business functions – from the reimaging finance right to the factory floor – maximising uptime by anticipating and preventing breakdowns, or getting machines talking to one another with minimal latency
As a result, we are seeking a growth in demand, we are seeking an experienced VP level consultant to join our team to lead and shape the business transformation enabled by SAP S/4HANA, as well as providing subject matter expertise, capability development and intellectual capital.
You and your team will be working alongside our established technical architects, digital specialists, consulting and award winning SAP technical delivery teams to help our clients scope & envision their future business model and case for change; design & build their S/4HANA enabled transformation; and support the roll out and adoption.
You will perform three key roles
- Support the ambitions and strategies of our key markets by building the services, capabilities, methods and tools needed to serve our client base
- Support the ambitions and strategies of Capgemini and its core service lines by providing the strategic and transformational leadership to major client programmes and client accounts as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Develop and grow the Practice both globally and in the UK by deepening our thought leadership and services in end-to-end Digital Transformation
To perform this, you will need to combine client facing consulting sales and delivery, practice management, and profile building across Capgemini.
- A business & technology perspective – you’ll possess the ability be able to engage the business stakeholders and connect with the technology teams
- You’ll have experience of SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA implementation gained in the Consumer Products, Industrial or Utilities sector
- Experience of SAP S/4HANA digital solution supporting aspects of Finance; Supply Chain; Customer and Sales Operations; and, Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics).
- Consulting experience within a recognised Management Consulting organisation or as internal consultant, complemented by a proven history of establishing and building high performing teams
- Sales & Business development track record demonstrated by experience of senior business stakeholders through the sales and project lifecycle
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.