As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition, and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
Capgemini Invent is a thought-leader in Intelligent Industry and Intelligent Process Excellence with a strong track record of delivery. We have a leading position in developing innovative value propositions for clients from strategy inception to assisting in execution and benefits delivery.
An overview of the role:
To drive both our growth and continued delivery success, we need a Vice President consultant to help us grow in our current sectors, lead programmes and projects, hone our offerings and capabilities, whilst developing our junior talent. Our VPs bring vast breadth and depth of experience of shaping and delivering process excellence programmes and the ability to lead large teams in complex client environments.
You will be part of the leadership for the Intelligent Process Excellence capability team, which is a core part of our Intelligent Industry capability unit and at the forefront of digitising operations to improve productivity, quality, time to market, cost and sustainability.
We are looking for a leader with a strong consulting track record in selling and delivering process and operational excellence programmes. You will help our clients identify and deliver opportunities to digitise and optimise operational processes across the value chain, delivering sustainable, agile and digitally-driven process improvement solutions. You will have experience of the issues faced in one or more of Financial Services, Manufacturing (including Automotive), Life Sciences, Aerospace and Defence, and Energy Utilities industry sectors. In particular, you will bring insights and knowledge of process transformation, Lean delivery, Agile, intelligent automation and/or process mining to enhance our client offerings, to enable effective delivery, coaching of the client, and development of junior consultants.
You will have the deep experience of the transformation programme lifecycle from strategy through to implementation. You will be able to demonstrate an active and well-informed knowledge of the focus sector/s and have an opinion on key trends having worked in a major consultancy or strategy organisation.
As a Vice President, you will lead a portfolio of projects, teams of consultants and client staff within a broader programme. You will lead experienced delivery teams, helping clients to realise benefits and transform processes, operations and behaviours which will lead to improved efficiency, improved customer experience and improved business outcomes. You will manage consultants from a range of Capgemini practices to drive positive outcomes, while managing senior client stakeholders.
You will be working closely with technology delivery partners on behalf of our clients, bridging the gap between business and technology to deliver great, digitally-enabled customer experiences. You will actively promote Capgemini and Capgemini Invent within the client environment, support client/market business development and internal activities that develop our consulting practice and our people.
Why this role?
- Business Development – Using a combination of the organisation’s broader pre-existing relationships, company relationships and your own network to generate sales of circa £4 million per annum.
- Client Engagement – Engaging at C-Suite level with clients and potential clients, developing relationships with senior members of the client organisations, presenting complex solutions in a logical, structured and compelling manner
- Developing timely and relevant propositions in process excellence, consulting and technology
- Thought Leadership – Acting as an authority and thought leader in process excellence in one or more of our target sectors, with an ability to understand, design and improve business processes/operations
- Team Development – Contributing to the plan for effective development of Capgemini’s Intelligent Industry – Intelligent Process Excellence capability team.
- Project Delivery – Leading large teams and ensuring effective delivery and timely completion of projects/programmes in alignment with commercial goals, designing and delivering process improvement initiatives across the end-to-end value chain in both an Agile and Waterfall context
- Team Leadership – Contributing to the leadership and growth of the Intelligent Process Excellence team and our practice. Leading members of the team in delivery to ensure their effective development.
- Knowledge and Expertise – A strong awareness, experience and thought leadership of process optimisation tools, techniques and approaches and their application, such as Lean Six Sigma, RPA, Process Mining, Business Analysis
- You will have a robust knowledge of the key issues, challenges and opportunities in Process Excellence – Lean Six Sigma, RPA, Process Mining, Business Analysis, Sustainability, and Digital Transformation
- strong knowledge in one or more of Financial Services, Manufacturing (including Automotive), Life Sciences, Aerospace and Defence, and Energy Utilities industry sectors
- Experience of working at a senior level to structure programmes within a major consultancy or strategy organisation
- You will have experience in leading, coaching and mentoring high performing teams and a demonstrable network, in Tier 1 and key Tier 2 firms
- You will have a combination of operational transformation with technology and more general consulting experience, gained from time spent within these areas
- You will have a track record of selling and delivering major operational/process excellence programmes, defined either through their monetary value or the major impact it has had on the client
- You will have a strong track record of regularly exceeding Professional Services related sales targets
- You will enjoy working and leading in a collaborative team environment, providing direction and helping others to develop, with a passion for developing talent
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Learning and development:
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the 9th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Whilst you will have London or Glasgow as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.