Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
We are looking to recruit a number of UI React JS Developers for Capgemini Financial Services Digital Practice. The successful candidate will bring thought leadership, depth of experience within React UI Development. This is a permanent, fulltime position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting career
- You will be working within the React (16+) frameworks.
- You’ll be expected to work within an Agile team of developers to build products related to business and customer needs.
- You will support the development of a global multi-brand, multi-technology Component Library.
- You will be required to resolve complex problems, taking an epic and breaking it down into a set of flows and key components that will need development;
- You’ll work with the scrum master to define the team stories.
- You’ll be expected to define and develop CSS, Angular and React components that support this.
- In addition to this there will be problems that come from the application teams that will need development experience to resolve.
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements & Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework
- Passion for UI Development
- Strong experience with React JS
- Experience building designs from Sketch (or similar) specifications
- Experience unit testing using Jasmine/Jest
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.