Transformation Manager – Business Partner
London based with only 10% travel.
In this role you will play a key role in maximizing business outcomes for Group IT improvement initiatives and projects by contributing end user impact analyses to awareness and adoption campaigns, as well as advising leadership on workers council implications and developing end user risk and issue management plans. This role requires proactive global collaboration with multiple teams including Project teams, Business Partners, Group IT Communications, Global Onsite Support and Service Desk and End Users.
We are looking for a results-driven individual who has demonstrated high level judgement, is pro-active, can take initiative and work independently to resolve issues, collaborate with global teams and deliver tangible behavioral change.
- Facilitate and support change management and adoption activities for Group IT’s Global High (End User) impacting projects and operational initiatives
- Carry out end user impact and change readiness assessments, stakeholder engagement, sponsorship engagement, communication and training activities
- Work closely with the project/technical teams to deliver the end user impacts and audience segmentation
- Support project teams with PoC, UAT and Pilot testing with Group IT stakeholders and end users to minimise issues prior to go live
- Work closely with key Group IT stakeholders including IT Business Partner community, Communications, Global Onsite support and Service Desk to ensure effective global and regional engagement
- Support the Communication teams activities and provide input into the communication plans and content development
- Work closely with support teams including Service Desk and Onsite Support to ensure a smooth transition into BAU
- Establish metrics and use available data to track the project/change benefits and feedback into on-going Group IT service improvement
- Must be available for meetings and collaboration in US, Europe and APAC time zones
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results driven and analytical
- Positive attitude and ability to take initiative
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently and remotely
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally for business meetings / end user events (up to 10%)
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in a fast-paced evolving environment
What you’ll bring:
- IT experience
- Project management
- Change Management Experience and qualifications (Prosci, APMG)
- Office 365
- Bilingual a plus (French, Portuguese, Spanish)
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm