Who you’ll be working with
The Banking & Diversified Financials Practice delivers expertise across a wide range of topics in the industry. Examples include complete Core Banking implementation programmes, digital transformation projects and advisory engagements around the future of the corporate banking customer experience.
The focus of your role
You will work closely with Capgemini colleagues and clients as a member of our Banking Practice, typically within or associated with a delivery, proposition or consulting engagement, most often related to Trade Finance transformation.
Assignments will vary in size and duration but will involve delivering a contractual solution, providing expert client-side consultancy, mentoring or acting as a “trusted advisor” and / or “subject matter expert” to clients and internal teams alike. Your relationships will run from senior management level through to project development and support teams.
What you’ll bring
- Extensive experience of working within Trade Finance and Supply Chain Finance
- Experience in design and delivery of a variety of Target Operating Models for Trade Finance and Transaction Banking
- Consider yourself to be a subject matter expert in Trade Finance and the future impacts of digital transformation for this aspect of Banking
- Experience in the evaluation of Trade Finance platforms
- Demonstrates and maintains a broad knowledge of technology solutions, current trends and techniques and actively communicates new technology developments, specifically in relation to Trade Finance
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.