Telford or Worthing
Who you’ll be working with
The Test and Release Service is part of the Capgemini global group and the Industry leaders in testing services delivering across the public sector in the UK. We deliver a wide variety of projects across multiple technology platforms into a numerous business areas. It is a fast paced and challenging environment to work within. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious individuals who want to become part of our high performing teams.
The focus of your role
The Test and Release Service End to End Test Manager Work on behalf of the client and with their IT supply partners/other government departments to manage all of the testing components of a project. The End to End Test Manager is responsible for the production of all key test artefacts and is expected to provide assurance and governance whilst managing all key stakeholders. Our End to End Test Managers are expected to fully adopt the T&RS ways or working and act as an ambassador for our services.
What you’ll do
• Manage the overall End to End Testing Lifecycle for Programmes/Projects.
• The production of key Test artefacts (Test Strategies, Plans, Approaches, Schedules).
• Ensure identification, mitigation and closure of product risks.
• Provide assurance and governance across all testing phases.
• Stakeholder management at all levels.
• Provide progress reports, including risk mitigation, as directed.
What you’ll bring
• ISTQB Foundation and/or Practitioner or Advanced level
• Experience of Development lifecycles
• Excellent Planning, Development and Execution skills to Time / Cost / Quality Targets
• Strong Test Management skills including, negotiation, influencing, organisational and communication skills
• Awareness of different types of Test Techniques
• Experience of Agile and Lean methodologies
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.