Capgemini Financial Services are seeking a Test Consultant to work with one of our banking clients based in Leeds.
You will have experience performing a similar role, ideally within a financial services environment.
- Experience in Mainframe Testing e.g CICS, COBOL, JCL, DB2 Data Base testing
- You should have experience in mainframe technology and should be able to work independently to delivery what is required
- You should be able to work to tight deadlines
- Experience in the Baking domain (Preferred- Core banking )
- Good experience in Quality Centre ALM.
- Well versed with the different testing methodologies / techniques / phases / tools and capable of using these in a project environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to accept and deliver assistance to meet deadlines
- Self motivated and organised,
- Capable of multi-tasking, and willing to shift priorities to meet business requirements
- Should have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Should have excellent collaboration/teamwork skills
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organisation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Please let us know if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.
We would like to retain your details for approximately 24 months, in case any suitable positions arise during that time. However, if you would prefer us not to, please let us know.