Here at Capgemini we're looking to recruit a Test Environment Manager who has experience with Temenos T24. This is a permanent fulltime position for an initial client engagement based in London.
- Configure SCM branch and merge strategies for various projects
- Implement deployment tools and CI tools like Jenkins and configure applications
- Design the necessary data sets at different stage of the environment provisioning process
- Provide general build support up to and including publishing Assets into RAM and Artifactory
- Design and development to automate SCM procedures/activities related to RTC/BF/RAM/Artifactory/Jenkins etc
- Conduct training in TEM Tools in SCM,BPDM Release automation
- Implement solutions in SCM, BPDM and ESM
- Support Proof of concepts in various Test Environment Management Solutions
- Assist technically in creating TEM assets that are widely required in the TEM Space
- Strong experience with T24 Environment Management
- Strong T24 background, with reasonable level of understanding of how T24 development is done
- Be familiar with and understand how to troubleshoot builds with the Build Forge and Jenkins Enterprises Usage Models as part of the Source & Build architecture
- Should be able to demonstrate knowledge of the core T24 modules
- A background in environment management is preferred.
- Must have the experience and ability to Install and configure SCM, CI , CD Tools as per architecture
- Should have proven experience in the TEM Tool Set
- Hands on experience on configuration tools like IBM RTC, HP ALM, SVN
- Hands on experience on application build and deployment tools like Jenkins, Hudson, Cruise Control
- Strong Scripting Knowledge in ANT, Maven, Python, Jython
- Knowledge on Infrastructure Concepts and experience in VMWare
- Experience in Service Virtualization Tools like LISA and Green Hat
- Exposure in development methodologies and infrastructure knowledge is an added advantage
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Please let us know if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.
We would like to retain your details for approximately 24 months, in case any suitable positions arise during that time. However, if you would prefer us not to, please let us know.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini