Here at Capgemini we're looking to recruit a Temenos T24 Test Environment Engineer. This is a permanent fulltime position for an initial client engagement based in London. This role represents an opportunity to work with some of the UK's leading banking institutions.
- Deliver T24 R16 TAFC environments on vCloud and premise Non-production environments
- Doing multiple backup and restore of both T24 DB and T24 App-stack
- Administer RHEL 7.x based T24 environments, including installation and configuration of Linux.
- Defining and implementing access privileges for user communities (Dev/Test/BA) at UNIX, JBoss, DB, App levels in T24 R16 TAFC.
- Deployment and configuration of TWS WAR files, Browser WAR and TC Server.
- Installation and configuration of JBoss 7.x on RHEL 7.x
- Installing, configuring and interconnecting various solutions to deliver SIT/UAT environments based on the Environment Specification Documents
- Quickly spinning up environments on the cloud
- Strong hands on experience of Test Environment Management (TEM) Tool Set
- Must have worked in an on-site T24 implementation / upgrade programme handling a Bank’s SIT/UAT environments at least for a year, preferably TAFC.
- Onsite experience of T24 Upgrade programme from R08/R09/R10 to R15/R16 is an advantage, preferably TAFC.
- Strong experience with T24 Environment Management, including OS/APP/T24 installations and maintenance.
- LINUX/UNIX, SQL and Shell scripts knowledge – RHEL 7.x preferred
- Installation and configuration of JBoss 7.x / JBoss 6.x
- Strong T24 background, with reasonable level of understanding of how T24 development is done.
- Knowledge on Infrastructure Concepts and experience in VMWare
- Exposure in development methodologies and infrastructure knowledge is an added advantage
- Should have reasonable communication and interpersonal skills
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Please let us know if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.
We would like to retain your details for approximately 24 months, in case any suitable positions arise during that time. However, if you would prefer us not to, please let us know.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organisation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini