Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
We are currently seeking a top performing Technical Fraud Analyst with hands on experience in Data & Analytics and with Fraud detection tools to join our successful Insights & Data Practice.
This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit and the successful consultants will be expected to travel.
Capgemini Financial Services requires an experienced Technical Fraud Analyst with technical skills designing, developing and documenting configurations using a fraud detection tool in Netreveal Detica to meet our client’s requirements.
You will be responsible for coordinating and the delivery of workshops with our clients' fraud teams, investigators and data teams.
You must be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders, in order to derive requirements using databases such Oracle and SQL Server. You will be able to investigate any issues using queries and extract data to present analytical findings to our clients.
Furthermore, you will be able to clearly articulate your approach and deliverables to potential using analytics software e.g. SAS, R.
The range of activities that you will get involved with is extensive and includes:
• Designing, developing and documenting configurations for the Netreveal Detica Application to meet client’s requirements.
• Developing and understanding of fraud scorecards and models to identify customers who have high probability of committing fraud.
• Participating in the preparation for and delivery of workshops with clients' fraud teams, investigators and data teams.
• Demonstrating software and presenting analytical findings to our clients.
• Implementation plan preparation, review & co-ordinate with another technical team WAS/DBA/UNIX.
• Monitoring batch load & reporting jobs in Production 24X7.
• Good Oracle and pl/sql knowledge to investigate any issues using queries and fulfil business request like data extract.
• Incident management in case of any failure in production & troubleshoot skill by understanding Unix logs.
• Transferring skills to end clients' fraud analysts, investigators and technical staff.
• Netreveal Developer is to create complex social network analysis in support of financial crime and fraud detection / prevention technologies.
• Knowledge of Transaction Monitoring, Payment screening, loading watchlist and screening through Watchlist manager.
• Experience working in the financial services industry, particularly in AML, Fraud detection or Risk using tools such as Actimize, Detica NetReveal, or Mantas.
• Experience in working on own, or in small team with ability to take the initiative to drive a project forward.
• Knowledge of SDLC processes and methodologies (including some of RUP, Agile, Waterfall)
• Knowledge of SQL and experience of databases such as Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server.
• Ability to run SQL data queries and perform data analysis.
• Successful track record of utilising or delivering analytics software e.g. SAS, R.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong presence and ability to interact with various levels of seniority within a client organisation.
• Mentoring and management of team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications.
• Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies and analysis techniques.
• Experience of Java programming and development.
• Any knowledge of application servers such as WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS or Apache Tomcat would be an advantage.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.